Please let me know if you use this library in any project.
A complete library
lib_gg_orgchart allows you to draw organizational charts in your web pages. The input is easily defined in JSON format. This open-source, free software has unique advantages over other similar libraries that you can find in the web.
See the samples for drawing outputs. Look at the HTML code for the JSON definitions.
- Three types of nodes: subordinate, collateral and staff.
- Each node can have a title and a subtitle.
- Boxes sizes are automatically calculated.
- Configurable styles for colors, fonts, lines, backgrounds and padding.
- Can add images within boxes (v.0.4.1).
- Uses the excellent JS library Raphael for drawing vector graphics.
- Free software.
v.0.4.2 beta 2 (2012.07.11): fixed rendering issues with IE8 (YL); fixed packaging issues (GG).
v.0.4.1 beta 1 (2012.07.11): added support for images within boxes (GG).
v.0.4.0 (2012.05.14): made publicly available (GG).
GG @VE :: Gorka G LLONA.
YL @FR :: Yoann LECUYER.
This work is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
Gorka G LLona (profile).
Please contact the author for improvements, suggestions and bugs.